- Introduction to the Bible - FREE
- Biblical Studies
- Christian Spirituality
- History and Thought
- Interdisciplinary Courses
- Global Studies Courses
- Communication & Languages Courses
- Leadership Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Theology Courses
- Canadian Church of God Ministries Distinctives Courses
- General Studies
- Enrolment & Fees
- Student Resources
The College will comply with all aspects of the Personal Information Protection Act of Alberta. To this end the College collects, records and uses personal information regarding current students, former students, people applying to become students, people who enquire or may be expected to enquire about applying to become students, current and past donors to the College, people whom the College reasonably assumes might become donors, employees, volunteers, and other individuals for whom the College has a reason to collect and retain personal information.
The information collected is limited to that information that the College reasonably expects it might need in order to serve the individuals in the capacity of their relationship to the College, or to provide relevant information to the individual to enhance the relationship between the individual and the College.
Information collected will be stored electronically and may be stored on servers outside of Canada.
Collection of Information
The College will only collect information that is relevant to its relationship with the individual. The type of information collected will vary from one person to another, and from one time to another if the person’s relationship to the College changes.
Access to Information
- The College will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is not disclosed, purposefully or accidentally, to anyone who does not have a legitimate College related need for that information. The College does not make available its mailing lists, student lists, or any other such information, to other organizations or individuals.
- An individual may, at any time, request a copy of the personal information that the College has about that individual, and the College will comply with that request in a timely manner. Errors or omissions in the information that are pointed out by the individual will be corrected.
- Personal information will be disclosed by the College to a third party only under one or more of the following conditions:
- The person has consented to such disclosure,
- The disclosure is required by law,
- The disclosure would be in the person’s interests,
- Any other conditions specified in section 20 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
Use of Information
Personal information that has been collected by the College about any individual will only be used for college related purposes.
The Vice President Academic is the designated Privacy Officer as required by the Personal Information Protection Act.
Types of Information to be Collected
Depending on the relationship of the individual to the College, information collected may include information required for one or more functions such as the following:
- Recruiting new students
- Enrolling students in courses and reporting results to them
- Ensuring the health and safety of others
- Collection of fees
- Participation in field education and other off site education programs and experiences
- Awarding of scholarships, bursaries and other financial aid
- Employment, including volunteers
- Student yearbook
- Directories for internal use by College employees
- Philanthropic interest
- Alumni records
- Constituency relations.